china dry drum magnetic separator manufacturers
The dry drum magnetic separator is used during the primary or rougher stages to improve the feeding grade of material. Normally used in conjunction with our specially designed vibratory feeder. The feeding size is up to 12mm.
The magnetic system is designed with small magnetic distance and multi-pole to increase turn times.
The separation area is extended because of the large magnetic wrap area which in turn increases the recovery.
Ceramics on the surface, HRA85 and max HRA is 92.
It allows for easy control of the concentrate grade and tailings.
The multi-layered high intensity magnetic separator is specialized for use with weakly ferrous mineral beneficiation or the purification of non-ferrous minerals such as feldspar, quartzite, andalusite, chalk,magnesite, cyanite, bauxite etc.
1) Used to separate paramagnetic minerals and fine ferrous minerals continuously and automatically.
2) A high grade of remanence and coercivity magnetic materials is used to build the equipment, which guarantees much less than 1% demagnetiation in every 10 years.
3) The working magnetic intensity reaches to 12000Gs
4) Multi-layers of rollers are available
5) Suitable to particle size 0.03~3mm.
The dry drum magnetic separator serves in the primary stage of separation bu being the head pulley on a conveyor belt. This enables it to remove waste stones before they go to the crusher. In doing the amount needing to be crushed is reduced saving time, wear and tear and putting less contaminants into the stream that would go out to the tailings later. The material size can be up to 300mm.
1) The quality rare earth magnets used are long lasting and of a high magnetic force. The demagnetization is less than a 5% change per every 8 years.
2) The magnetic unit is well protected in a stainless steel shell.
3) The installation dimensions are standardized at DT75 to fit a standard DTII conveyor belt for easy installation.
4) Outer bearings allow for convenient maintenance.
5) The half moon magnet structure helps keep material from getting inside the conveyor belt for a safer, cleaner and easier maintenance and operation.
6) They are able to act as the drive pulley for belts up to 100m long.
The series of dry drum magnetic separators is a newly launched line of magnetic separators specially designed to improve the concentrate grade without the addition of water. The material size it can process is 0-12 mm.
1) Durable and wear resistant
The hardness of the ceramic plate is up to HRA92, which is 100 times that if manganese steel and 20 times that of cast chromium iron.
2) Unable to become magnetized
Since the ceramic plates are unable to become magnetized they are even more resistant to wear from tramp metal.
3) Highly efficient
The intrinsic properties of the ceramic plates help to improve the separation efficiency and grade of the materials processed.
4) Safe and reliable
The ceramic plates are affixed with a high intensity non-magnetic polymer. The shear strength between the shells and plates are more than 30MPa. Due to this extreme strength they are well suited for the extreme changes of temperature and vibrations found in operation.