hlmx superfine grinding mill
The traditional ultra-finepowder-processing equipment,due to its low production capacity, is unable to meet the requirements of large-scale productionto satisfythe increasinggreat market demand. Combining several decades of powder mill R&D and production experienceand by introducing advanced technology from Taiwan and Germany, Honecheng has designed and developed the HLMX Superfine Vertical Millbased onHLM Vertical Mill. It becomesthe first choice for large-scale production of ultrafine powderby solving the issue of low production capacity of traditionalsuperfine mill.
The HLMX Superfine Vertical Mill, with static and dynamic separator, can produce powder with a fineness ranging from 325mesh(40m)to 2500 mesh(5m). It can be widely used in chemical, metallurgy, non-metallic mining industries forgrindinglimestone,calcite, marble, calcium carbonate, kaolin, barite,bentonite, pyrophyllite etc. HLMX Superfine Vertical Mill iscapable of providing high qulity filers and additives used in the papermaking, segments, plastic, rubber, pigment,printing ink, PVC and so on.
The motor drives the reducer to rotate the millstone, the raw material issent into the center of the millstone from the air lock rotary feeder. Under the effect of centrifugal force, the material moves to the edge of the millstone. Material than be ground by the force of the roller and smashed under extrusion, grinding and cutting. At the same time, air is blew up around the millstone and bring up the ground material. The air will blow the coarse material back to the millstone. The fine powder will be brought to the classifier, and then, the qualified fine powder will flow out the mill and be collected by dust collector, other coarse powder will be brought down to the millstone by the blade of classifier and be ground again. The circulation like this is the overall process of grinding.
When moving together with the materials to the fridge of the grinding plate, due to its weight, the tramp iron cannot be raised by air flow but falls into the lower mill chamber and then is scraped into the slage outlet to be dischargedby the scraping plate. This efficiently ensures the quality of finished powder product.
With scientific & reasonable design and abovementioned unique advantages, HLMX ultra-fine vertical mills are applied widely in metallurgical, chemical and non-metallic industry, for grinding of various materials, such as limestone, gypsum, coal, barite, calcite etc. Itis large-scale equipment breaking through the bottleneck of ultrafine powder processing capacity. It is your best choice for large-scale production of ultrafine powder.
The secondary classifying system includes ultrafine classifier, fan, dust collector, hopper, screw conveyor and pipes. Ultrafine classifier is the core equipment of the whole system. HLMX series ultrafine vertical mill is equipped with the secondary classifier system, which is capable of efficiently separating coarse powder from fine powder to obtain products of various fineness from 800 mesh to 2000 mesh.
The classifying system is capable of selecting fine particles from the materials. The fineness can range from 800 mesh to 2000 mesh. With the secondary classifying system, different particles size can be obtained and it is also rapid to achieve high production stability product of the same particle size.
(1) The grinding curves of the roller shell and liner plate are uniquely designed based on the ultrafine powder pulverization. The material bed can be formed easily so as to increase the grinding efficiency and the ratio of the finished powder product from the primary grinding.
(3) Adopting the principle of muti-rotor classifier, the product fineness can be easily and efficiently adjustedamong the selected fineness range. HLMX series ultrafine vertical mill saves energy by 30%-50% compared to a common type ultrafine mill when producing the powder of the same fineness.
(1) Combination of crushing, drying, grinding and conveying, simple process flow, reasonable and compact layout, space-saving (50% less than ball mill), lower foundation cost and workshop cost in the field.
(1) The materials bed pulverization principle reduces the duration of the materials retention in the mill and the repeated grinding, which is easy for the powder fineness and components analysis.Moreover, there is less tramp iron in the end powder product, increasing the whiteness and purity of the end powder product.
(3) During the grinding, adding a small amount of additive that will not adversely affect the quality of finished powder product is capable of remarkableimproving the added value of the finished powder product.
(1)Themechanical limit device for the roller is capable of being adjusted so as to ensure the safety clearance between the roller shell and the liner plate on the grinding plate. This effectively removes the possibility of the materials feeding interruptionthus fierce vibration and destructive impact and maintains the safe an economical operation of the mill.
(3)Vertical mill is the better equipment to lower power consumption in the mill industry, which is also what the country advocate and a must to increase the enterprise competitiveness in China powder industry.