phosphate rock grinding mill
Phosphate rock grinding mill Phosphate rocks are those minerals that contain the tetrahedral coordinated phosphate anion along with the freely substituting arsenate and vanadate. Chlorine, fluorine, and hydroxide anions also fit into the crystal structure. The phosphate class of minerals is a large and diverse group, however, only a few species are relatively common. Uses of Phosphate rock: 1. Phos
phosphogypsum uses and production process
Phosphogypsum refers to the solid waste in the production of phosphoric acid with sulfuric acid phosphate rock, the main component is calcium sulfate. Phosphorus gypsum is generally powder, the appearance is gray, grayish yellow, light green and other colors, contains organic phosphorus, sulfur compounds, bulk density 0.733-0.88g/cm3, particle diameter is generally 5 ~ 15um, the main component is calcium sulfate dihydrate, content counted about 70 ~ 90%, among which secondary ingredients contained vary with different phosphate rock origin, usually contain rock components Ca, Mg phosphate and silicate. China's current annual emissions of phosphogypsum is about 20 million tons, the cumulative displacement of nearly 100 million tons, is the largest displacement of gypsum waste, gypsum waste had occupied large number of soil and formed waste slag hill, which seriously polluted the environment.
1. Widely used in the field of building materials, large consumptive amount of phosphogypsum and its mature technology application route is carried out by grinding mill. The fine powder of gypsum plaster could be used as building materials in the manufacture of new products including gypsum instead of natural gypsum cement retarder production, refining building gypsum powder, production of plaster board, gypsum block and the like.
2. phosphogypsum rendered acidic, is very rich in sulfur, calcium, magnesium and other trace elements, in addition of widely used for construction, road and other purposes, but also for improvement of saline-alkali soil conditioner, played an important role in alleviate desertification. And moreover, phosphogypsum can also be prepared as a long-acting fertilizer and other fertilizer raw materials.
3. Phosphogypsum has a very large space for development. In industrial field, phosphogypsum used to produce sulfuric acid and cement ammonium sulfate, potassium sulfateand and other products through different processing methods, give full play to its special value.
qualified powder will flow with the air and be collected in the dust catcher, and then the finished powder will be transported to the product storage bin through discharge port. Lastly, the powder will be loaded by tank car or packed by packing machine.
phosphorite ore mining solution - mineral processing
Phosphorite flotation equipment include self-aspirating mechanical agitation, aeration agitation, air-lift and decompression flotation machines. The JXSC flotation machine equipment has complete specifications and models (available for selection by large, medium and small-scale beneficiation plants), high operation rate, low maintenance rate, low energy consumption, good flotation index and low price, which greatly reduces the flotation cost of the concentrator.
milling tests with the fritsch planetary ball mill
- Nanotechnology widely deals with nanoscale particle between 1-100 nm1. - Alternative definition of nano fertilizer (larger particle size): fertilizer which particle size is smaller than 500 mm and altered properties2. - Nanoparticles can be synthesized or produced by physical, chemical, biological and aerosol techniques. Physical synthesis methods include sedimentation processes, rotor speed mills, high energy ball mills and mixer mills. - In general, phosphorus (P) nanoparticles are prepared by purifying rock phosphate and grinding them with a high energy ball mill or mixer mill smaller than 500 nm and altered properties2. - This report describes the experimental trial and results of mineral fertilizer grinding using FRITSCH premium line Planetary Mills (High Energy Ball Mills) to obtain nanosize particles.
Fertilizer samples: There are two kind of mineral fertilizer obtained, processed and tested and comminuted using a high energy ball mill at the FRITSCH Laboratory in the - German Center, Singapore, which consisted of:
The laboratory mill used for the trials was the FRITSCH Planetary Micro Mill PULVERISETTE 7 premium line equipped with the following items: - Grinding Bowls (2 x 80 ml) - Grinding Balls (25 x 10 mm) - Grinding Balls (5 x 20 mm)
Grinding tests of the fertilizer samples using Planetary Mills were conducted at the FRITSCH office and laboratory of the German Center in Singapore. Mr. Diels Ding as an expert in grinding processes, as well as Business Manager for Asia Pacific Fritsch GmbH directly conducted the trials. He also provided informative insights and a meaningful discussion ensued about grinding and milling processes and nanomaterial. The samples were tested in dry and wet conditions for the milling process, with the following description:
2. What is the capacity of milling we want?The Planetary Mill PULVERISETTE 5 premium line provides two stations of grinding bowls with 500 ml volume (largest capacity on the market). Each grinding bowl can be filled 1/3 part of the volume ( 170 gr sample). So, if we use two grinding bowls, the optimum capacity is about 170 x 2 = 340 g per milling process.
4. How do we handle and apply the product of nano fertilizers into the field? If the milling process is successful in getting and achieving the targeted nano size fertilizer sample, then the next challenge is applying the product in the field properly and safely for humans and the environment.
About nanotechnology and nanomaterialOnly established companies apply the technology since the investment costs are substantial with high quality and precision of research, such as IT, energy, paint and the coatings industry etc.