hammer crushers meka crushing & screening
The material passes through the feed opening into the striking arc of the rotating hammers.
The hammers throw the material against the breaker plates, from where it rebounds back against the hammers.
This process is constantly repeated and the impact of the pieces of material being crushed against each other reduces the material even more finely.
The material is broken down until it can leave the crushing chamber through the increasingly narrower gap between the breaker plates and the rotor.
The grates at the bottom can be replaced simply and employed flexibly, provide the means to achieve the targeted grain size.
- In case one side of the hammer is worn, the rotor direction can be reversed by switching the motor accordingly.
This will increase the service life of the hammers and reduce downtimes during maintenance procedures.
- The body is lined with replaceable abrasion wear plates. The rotors with shaft and bearings form the heart of a hammer crusher.
As a disc rotor, it is equipped with freely-swinging hammers.
- High and constant capacity
- Low space requirement
- High machine availability
- Long lifetime
- Easy replacement of wear and spare parts through hydraulic opening device
- Broad range of applications
- High reduction ratio