artificial sand - what is it and how to make it | fote machinery
Artificial sand, also called crushed sand or mechanical sand (m sand), refers to rocks, mine tailings or industrial waste granules with a particle size of less than 4.75 mm. It is processed by mechanical crushing and sieving.
In China, the artificial sand was mainly used in the construction of hydropower systems. For example, the Three Gorges Project and the Yellow River Xiaolangdi Project used artificial sand to prepare concrete. Due to the remote environment of the hydropower project and the high quality of sand and gravel, the projects have taken the materials locally.
Many Indian states have decreed the use of crushed sand in infrastructure construction because of its high compressive strength and cohesion and the adverse environmental effects of river sand mining, which will greatly boost the demand for artificial sand.
There are both natural and human factors in the increasing demand for artificial sand. The former is that the natural sand is about to run out, while human factors include people's requirements for environmental protection and the need for high-quality concrete.
With the development of infrastructure, the natural sand resources formed by hundreds of thousands of years in many countries and regions have been almost exhausted, which has affected the further development of construction projects.
Driven by huge interests, natural sand has been indiscriminately mining, which changes the river course, affects the safety of river embankments, destroys the living environment of fish and contaminates the groundwater. The crushed stone sand is an important alternative resource to change this phenomenon.
In the process of mining river sand, it often produces a large amount of tailings which is not used reasonably. Especially in small mines, the tailings are piled up at random, occupying land and polluting the environment.
Besides, in urban planning and construction, a large amount of construction waste is generated, which actually can be crushed by the crushers to produce the artificial sand and aggregates for promoting resource utilization.
With the rapid development of concrete technology, the comprehensive performance of high-performance concrete and high-strength structural concrete has higher requirements on the quality of aggregates, requiring it with stable quality, good gradation and shape, while less and less natural sand meets the requirements. Therefore, people are turning their focus on artificial sand.
Artificial sand and mixed sand are mainly used in building construction, municipal construction, transportation, and other projects whose concrete strength grade is below C60. When meeting the corresponding technical requirements, they can also be used for concrete projects such as ports and water conservancy.
The vibrating feeder feeds the stone evenly into the coarse crushing machines for the primary crushing of the stone. The crushed stone from the coarse crushing equipment is transported through the belt conveyor to the fine crushing machines for the secondary crushing.
The primary crushing equipment directly processes supplied materials from the stone material factory and is the foremost processing plant. The jaw crusher is the ideal choice for primary crushing.
The secondary crushing equipment is responsible for the middle and fine crushing in the stone crushing process. The secondary crushing equipment mainly includes impact crushers and cone crushers.
The crushed material is conveyed by the belt conveyor to the crushed sand making machine for fine crushing. The finely crushed material is then screened through the vibrating screen for coarse sand, medium sand, fine sand and other specifications.
VSI sand making machine is called high cost-effective sand making equipment with low initial investment cost and good use effect. It is high in operation efficiency with the PLST crushing cavity.
The HVI sand making machine manufactured by Fote is more advanced in technology. Its butt ends and lubrication scheme are modular in design, and the peripheral guard plate can be turned up and down to extend its life cycle. It has the effects of sand making and shaping at the same time.
For those with strict requirements on the powder content of sand, a sand washing machine can be installed behind the sand manufacturing machine, and the sewage discharged from the sand washing machine can be recycled by the fine sand recovery plant.
The following video shows clearly the difference between crushed sand and river sand from the aspects of source, wastage, setting time, shape, silt content and so on. It is worth collecting and sharing with friends.
The table below shows the mix ratio of M15 M55 and M55 M55 concrete designed for artificial sand and river sand. The results show that in the same Concrete Mix Design, the strength of concrete by artificial sand is higher.
As the demand for aggregates from China, Africa, Latin America, Europe,etc. will continue to rise, and the price of artificial sand will also increase, the outlook for the global aggregate market for sand and gravel is worth looking forward to.
According to the Global Sandstone Aggregate report, by 2020, the demand for aggregates of sand and gravel in the Asia-Pacific region will increase the fastest in the world, and the growth rate of India, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia and other regions will be among the best.
Due to the economic transformation, the demand for sand and gravel aggregates in China will slow down. However, the report predicts that by 2020, China will still be the world's largest aggregate demander, accounting for almost half of the world's total aggregate.
The Global Sandstone Aggregate report shows that the reserves of natural sand are gradually decreasing globally, and in some developing countries where the demand for aggregates and sand is huge, illegal sand mining has happened frequently. According to the report, by 2020, the reserves of natural sand resources in some countries will be quickly depleted.
The depletion of natural sand resources will lead to a sharp increase in the price of aggregates and artificial sand, especially in areas where the demand for aggregates is huge. It can be seen that the profit margin of the artificial sand is very large.
The m sand manufacturing machine produced by the supplier Fote is suitable for m sand making production line of high hard and abrasion-resistant materials such as limestone, quartz stone, granite, river pebble, basalt, cement, various ores, glass raw materials, mechanism building stone, gold slag, etc.
The limestone, widely distributed in nature, is easy to obtain. It is the main raw material for manufacturing cement, lime and calcium carbide. After being processed, limestone is used in large quantities as building materials. Generally, simple processing process is through the limestone sand production line.
Quartz is a hard, wear-resistant, chemically stable silicate mineral mainly composed of silicon dioxide. It is an important industrial mineral raw material generally used in glass, building materials, ceramics, high-tech electronics industry, etc. after crushing and sand making.
The granite has the characteristics of hard texture, high strength, abrasion resistance and weathering resistance. It has the title of "The King of Rocks" and is a good building material. It is rich in resources with low mining costs but high product value. Granite is a popular choice when the product needs to be weather-resistant or durable.
The river pebble resources are rich with low collection costs and high application value. After making sand from river pebble, it is widely used in water conservancy and hydropower, expressways, high-speed railways, passenger dedicated lines, bridges, airport runways, municipal engineering and high-rise buildings in the engineering field.
Basalt is the best material used for repairing roads, railways and airport runways. With the characteristics of strong compressive resistance, low crushing value and strong corrosion-resistance, it is the best cornerstone for the development of railway transport and road transport.
As a professional manufacturer of mechanical sand production equipment, Fote Heavy Machinery has rich experience in the design of mechanical sand production equipment, a perfect service system and professional after-sales team.
As a leading mining machinery manufacturer and exporter in China, we are always here to provide you with high quality products and better services. Welcome to contact us through one of the following ways or visit our company and factories.
Based on the high quality and complete after-sales service, our products have been exported to more than 120 countries and regions. Fote Machinery has been the choice of more than 200,000 customers.
china horizontal parting clay sand molding machine production line / clay sand machine line manufacturers, factory, suppliers - good price - bestech
Resin sand production /reclaiming and molding systerm is of low energy consumption, less sand crushing, high regeneration efficiency, less wearing parts, easy maintenance, small occupied area and so on.
-This mixture generates a significant hardening of the sand, considerably improving the quality of castings products both in terms of surface quality (with a reduction of the surface roughness), both with respect to the design dimensions, while also avoiding the possible breakage of the mold during the pouring phase.
The company has brought together a wealth of experience in the technical and professional workers, We mainly produces foundry machinery and equipment (sand molding machines, core shooter, sand mixer machine, green sand & resin sand casting production line , shot blasting machine and dust collector etc.
sand making machine for sale- turn rocks into sands
Sand making production line is also called sand and stone production line. And the sand production line is a kind of special equipment for producing construction sand and stone. The sand making machine for sale is often needed in many fields, and this processing line can meet the requirements of simultaneous production of stone and artificial sand.
Compared with traditional sand making machine, Aimixs sand manufacturing process can save 50% energy. The sand manufacturing plant can crush rock, sand, gravel and other materials into various size in accord with the requirement of construction sand. Sand made by sand production line has uniform size and high compression strength, and this kind of sand is much more in line with the construction requirements than the sand processed by the ordinary hammer sand crusher machine.
Firstly, the feeding system. The system send raw material to sand crusher and sand screening machine. According to crush and screen process, feeding equipment includes vibrating feeder and other types of feeding machines.
Secondly, the crushing system. The system is the heart of the whole set of sand processing equipment. The work of sand crushing plant system is to crush different varieties of ore raw materials into the required size of the finished product. A complete stone production line includes many crushers. These crushing machines have different functions, and complete the crushing operation together.
Thirdly, the screening and transporting system. The system screens the ore which are crushed by crushing machinery. In the compound sand and stone production line, sand and stone need to be separated, and the separated material needs to be transported to the respective site. The sand screening equipment used in this process is generally a linear vibrating screen or other sand sieve machine.
When sand making production line is working, large pieces of stone stored in the silo are transported by the vibrating feeder into the jaw crusher for crushing coarsely. The belt conveyor delivers the coarsely crushed materials into the cone crusher (or impact crusher) for crushing. And then the belt conveyor carries the crushed materials to the vibrating screen for screening. The finished sands(materials above the sieve) are transported by the belt conveyor to the sand washing machine for washing, and then they are sent to the finished product stack with belt conveyor. Large particles stone(materials under the sieve material) are delivered by the belt conveyor to the vertical mobile impact crusher (sand making machine) for crushing finely. Finely crushed stones will be sent by the belt conveyor again into the vibrating screen for screening. In this way, closed loops are formed. This is how do you make sand with a sand processing line.
Aimixs rock sand manufacturing process line adopts the most advanced technology, and it has reliable performance, reasonable design, easy operation, high efficiency and other characteristics. Moreover, its Production capacity is from 50t/h to 500t/h, and the finished product size can be graded on the basis of users different needs. There are three major performance advantages of Sand processing line:
Firstly, our sand making machine for salehas more convenient maintenance method. Compared with other production line, its maintenance is simple. The wearing parts adopt the high-strength and wear-resistant material, which has small consumption and long service life. Aimixs sand making machine price is reasonable and can bring customers considerable economic benefits.
Thirdly, it has wider application range. It is successfully used to crush limestone, basalt stone, granite, pebble and other rocks. The finished product can fully meet the GB14685-2001 standard. And the sand making processing line provides highway, railway, water conservancy, concrete mixing plant and other industries high quality aggregates.
Sand washing machine, also known as stone washing machine, is mainly used to remove sand products impurities (such as dust). Because sand washing machine for sale usually adopts water washing method, we call it sand washing machine. Among them, most machines are used to clean machine-made sand, so it is also known as stone washing machine.
On the basis of different appearances and working principles, it can be divided into spiral sand washing machine, drum sand washing machine, water wheel sand washing machine, and vibration sand washing machine.
Aimixs sand washing plant for sale has so many structure characteristics. Firstly, it has simple structure and stable operation. Secondly, it is suitable for all kinds of working environment. And the service life is relatively long. Thirdly, the washing materials have less consumption. Its washing efficiency is high and the sand washing machine can fully meet all the requirements of high-grade materials.
However, there are not all the informations about sand washing plants. As one of sand washing plant manufacturers, Aimixs sand washing machine price is very reasonable. Besides, we have more detailed information about the related products. You can contact us for sand sieving machine price, sand crusher machine price or other details.
We suggest that you buy sand machine from professional sand plant manufacturers. Aimix Group, a professional sand plant supplier, can produce all kinds of sand maker machines and the related equipment, such as: sand washing plant, sand washing equipment, and sand screening plant. Aimixs crush sand plant not only has high quality, but also has cheap price. Our equipments are directly sold by factory, so you dont need to worry about the price!
All kinds of sand making machine for sale and stone jaw crusher machines for sale all can be customized according to users actual needs. If you still have questions about sanding machine for sale, please send us an email. We will show you more detailed information, such as: sand making machine video, more information about sand screening machine for sale and so on. If you want to purchase, welcome to visit our factory at any time.We will always provide you high quality equipment and professional service!
top 38 q&a on complete set granular production lines
Dear sir, we are a leading glass bottle making company India with any our own Quartz sand manufacturing facility. During the manufacturing, we are generating a lot of sand dust & fines (100 to 400 mesh) which we are not able to use. Now, we are planning to use the Sand dust & fines in manufacturing of the glass bottles by using it instead of the manufactured sand in the glass furnace. Since the sand dust & fines cannot be fed into the furnace directly as it is very fine, we need to form small pallets instead of the manufactured sand in the glass furnace. Since the sand dust & fines cannot be fed into the furnace directly as it is very fine, we need to form small pallets in a Palletizer before feeding in the furnace. Since the adhesive property of the sand dust & fines is very poor, we are adding some binders before palletizing/granulating (balls of dim= 2 to 5 mm) the same in a temporary arrangement. I understand that you are manufacturing Pallisters/granulator for the sand dust & fine. We would therefore like to get your technical & commercial offer for a 5 ton /hr. Palletizer/granulator system.
Indian customer wants to produce granules materials with 5 ton per hour. The customer has a glass bottle making company in India. In his factory, there are lots of sand dust and fines wastes, so he wants to turn them into granules with additives like soda ash, sodium nitrite solution, and limestones. With a 5 ton per hour production capacity, the customer wants to make granules with an acre of 1360 square meters(40l*34mh) working space. This Indian customer has his own granulation line. However, in customers fertilizer production line, the rotary drum fertilizer granulator does not work well in his granule line, and its granulation rate is far lower than customers requirements. So, Indian customer want to find a new fertilizer production line solution from us.
Based on Indian customers raw materials and production capacity, the companys engineer team design a 5t/h production line equipped with pan granulator. In the disc pan granulation line, the main machine configurations are as follows:
In the sand dust granulation process, we recommend our disc granulator to our Indian customer. However, this customer fear it cannot make well granulated sand dusts as his required. In views of this, we recommend our customer send his raw materials to our factory for working performance testing.
Since customers trial materials are a bit of more, thus it will be more economic we buy the trial materials for customer and customer just pay for the trail material. This will be more economic and cost efficient on the trial process.
1) Q: In fertilizer machines installation: The complete fertilizer granulation line can be installed in a building with length = 30-meter, width = 22-meter, height = 6 meter?
A: as your said, all the belt conveyor has 20-degree slop angle, the whole line length should be 34m, the width and height are ok.
2) Q: In the production line capacities: The plant output is 5 tons of finished granules per hour.
A: yes, granules output is 5t/h
3) Q: on the production line wastes emissions: Production yield of the plant = 100 % (means there is no waste generation due to operation)
Athe cover will be on pan granulators, on belt conveyor and on screen machine, so no more dust will suspend in the air. and the material in the dust collecting system can be recycled again.
4) Qon the granulation rate of our machine: Minimum % of good quality granule production (without recycle).
A: the1-4mm size granules can be 90%
5) Q: on the unqualified materials screening: Maximum % of less than 1mm granules which goes into recycle.
A: <1mm granules size no more than 3%
6) Q: on the unqualified materials crushing: Maximum % of more than 5 mm granules which goes into recycle (through chain crusher).
A: it is about 7% granules size> 5mm
7) Q: On pan granulation system configuration: Can the granulator be of closed pan type instead of the open pan type as we feel that the closed type design has a better control on the granule quality & also controls the dust generation.
A: the granulator part can be covered by iron sheet house (reference following pictures) The dust wont generation. Closed pan type design cannot be realized (because if closed, the material cannot be feeding into two granulators).
8) Q: on the dust collect system: The dust collector system should be adequate to ensure the dust level (SPM = suspended particulate matter) inside the plant should be less than 50 mg/m3.
A: the cyclone and dust collecting room and dusting fall room and water curtain dust collector can almost remove the dust fully. and as your requirements, the belt conveyors (colorful steel cover) and disc granulator parts (iron sheet house), and screen machine (reference number 16 answer) will have covers to avoid dust suspend in the air. all these designs can meet your standard suspending dust less than 50mg/m3.
9) Q: on the provision: Provision should be shown for the addition of liquid solidum silicate in the mixer in the final drawing.
A: you can check it in the final drawing, we designed for you on the granulation line.
10) Q: on the pan granulation lines electric system: Please provide the motors and variable frequency drives of Siemens.
A: Yes, will quote machines price with Symons motor (440V, 50HZ) later, you can find them in the quotation later.
11) Q: On the granulation line machines operation: We would like you to let us know the Operation philosophy of the complete plant.
A: I think maybe you want to know how to operate and maintained the whole line. When installation, our engineers will be there to instruct installation, commissioning machines, and training your workers how to operate them, how to easy regular maintenance. And we will send you a PDF machine manual and document one when with machine delivery.
12) Q: On the whole organic fertilizer productions automatic system: What is the level of instrumentation & automation considered. Is a completely automated or semi-automated plant.
A: except raw materials loading & finished granules packing & shifting which will be done through mono rail system, only 1 person need to feeding agricultural waste pellet to furnace.) the line is completely automated.
13) Q: on the workers costs of the 5 ton per hour organic fertilizer production line? How many people are required to operate the plant (include all the operations)? Mention the maintenance operations separately.
A: 3-4 workers will be needed: 1 for batching machine material feeding; 1 for furnace, 1 or 2 for packing machine.
14) Q: on the screening machines maintenance: On How frequently the rotary screen meshes needs to be changed. Do you recommend that we buy the spare mesh from you or you provide us with the drags for us to procure local?
A: half a year need to change the screen mesh for your material. we will provide a set SUS304 stainless steel spare mesh for you, its price is about 600USD.
15) Q: on the Cyclone system: We wanted to know if the Cyclone system will be effective in maintaining the dust levels inside the plant.
A: yes, the cyclone collecting dust effect is better than bag system (once your referred). you can see the dust collecting system effect in the video on WhatsApp.
16) Q: on the dust collect system configurations to different machines: You have only indicated dust collector system to be connected to the outlet of the rotary drier ,but we feel that there are other points of dust generation (like Granulator ,Rotary screen, Conveyors) which also needs to be removed through dust collector system. Therefore, we would like you to evaluate the sizing of the dust collection system. We wanted an ambient space where the dust level should not be more than 50 mg/m3.
A: For the granulator, conveyor, please reference number 7&8 answer. we can design a cover for screen machine, like this one to avoid dust generation.
17) Q: on the belt conveyors functions and configurations: Please confirm if the all the conveyors will be fully covered & sealed to control the dust from getting into the surrounding atmosphere.
A: reference number 8 answer.
18) Q: on the whole granulation plants components configurations: In view of the dust generation in running such plants, we would prefer that you use all the sealed bearings wherever possible, preferable of SKF, FAG, NTN makes.
A: No need to use the sealed bearings. because all the machines (machines that dust will generation) will be have a cover to avoid dust generation. using SKF, FAG or NTN sealed bearing will largely increase your budget. Please consider our advice.
19) Q: on the fertilizer machines electric motors supplier: What are the makes of the motors, can it be Siemens IE-3 motors.
A: yes, motor can be designed as your requirements. but the machine price will float up relatively.
20) Q: on materials processing and allocating: Can you please explain how the quantities & proportion will be controlled using the system provided.
A: the belt conveyor motor of the batching machine is inviter motor, so the belt conveyor moving speed can be regulated on the control box. It means you can control every belt conveyor running speed to control three material quantities & proportion. you can check the dynamic batching machine working video in WhatsApp.
21) Q: on additional tailored configurations to organic materials granulation line: Please include the Liquid sodium silicate storage tank in your scope.
A: You can check it in the drawing
22) Q: on the labor costs reduction to the production line: Kindly include all the equipment in your scope which is required to run this plant automatically with minimum manpower (except raw materials loading & finished granules packing & shifting which will be done through mono rail system). Please note that we will go for semi automation only if the automation system becomes more expensive. Kindly indicate the operations which the manpower is required to undertake so that we are very clear about the operating requirements.
A: except raw materials loading & finished granules packing & shifting which will be done through mono rail system, only 1 person need to responsible for furnace. other parts of this line are fully automatically.
23) Q: on the batching system operations: As this is a batch granulation therefore how will you control & modulate the continuous flow. Can you explain the operation?
A: by batching machine (material feeding parts), you can reference number 20 answers.
24) Q: on the manufacturing materials of pan granulators: What is the material of the surfaces of the granulator & drier which comes in contact with the quartz dust. Is there a possibility of Iron addition in the granules due to the same?
A: Both granulator and dryer material are Q235B boiler steel, which has high strength and not easily deformed characteristics.
25) Q: Regarding the combustion system, we do not have a source of natural gas therefore we would request you to give the option for combustion system which uses agricultural waste, sugarcane waste, cow dung waste, pet coke etc. Based on your recommendations we will try to source the fuels locally. The natural gas, furnace oil, diesel will be very costly to operate we prefer agricultural waste pallets with calorific value of 4000 kcal/kg.
A: the agricultural waste pellet is good fuel for dryer. can be used on this system.
26) Q: on the combustion system refectory materials. Your offer for the combustion system should include the refractory. However, additionally you can also give the quote for the refractories separately so that we can also try to see if the same can be sourced locally.
A: the refractory material of the furnace is fireproof cement and fireproof bricks. you can find it in your country
27) Q: on the fuel consumption of the 5 ton per hour granule making line. We would also like to know the fuel consumption of the recommended system for this 5 ton/hr. line.
A: for your 4000Kcal/kg agricultural waste pellet fuel, about 350kg pellet will be need for one hour for this line granules drying.
28) Q: on the dust accumulated system. Please indicate how the dust accumulated from the dust collector system can be reused & necessary conveying system for the same.
A: for the cyclone dust recycling, you can use a bag on the cyclone discharge port to collecting dust. and for the dust fall room, your worker just needs to clean it regularly (1 time for a week)
29) Q: on the complete fertilizer production line machines technical specifications: Please send the specifications sheet for the different equipment selected for our line.
A: yes, will send you the quotation with detailed specifications.
30) Q: on the packing machine specifications: Please details the scope of the packing machine along with the operations. Is it automated, semi-automatic & whether the manpower is required etc.?
A: you can find the packing machine details in the quotation later. packing weight range 500-2000kg. Just need 1-2 workers.
31) Q: on the battery limits of the machine: Kindly define the battery limits of your scope & also mention our scope of work.
A: you need to provide:
i. cutting machine
iii. welding machine
iv. 7-8 worker for installation.
32) Q: on the quality warranty of the granulation line: Please mention the performance guarantees for this complete granulation line.
A: One-year guarantee (Exclusive wearing spare parts). If any parts are found defectively in quality within guarantee, we shall replace them for free. Client should responsible for their own operation mistakes and man-made problems. After guarantee, we can provide all the machine parts with Ext price.
33) Q: on the payment terms of the fertilizer granule line: Also, the payment terms should have 50% advance & 50% after commissioning.
A: No, the payment term is 50% T/T deposit, the balance should be paid before delivery. When installation, our engineers will be there to instruct installation, commissioning machines until machines can work normally, and training your workers how to operate this line, how to easy regular maintenance. You just need to pay the round air tickets and 100USD salary /day, and accommodation.
34) Q: on engineer onsite technical supports: Please note that we need your engineers presence for at least 30 days in our plant after the successful commissioning to teach our Operators in operation & fine tuning the quality parameters.
A: please reference number 33 answers.
35) Q: on qualifications: Your system should be CE certified.
A: Yes, CE certificate can be had, you need to pay extra costs: 910USD.
36) Q: on engineer technical support costs: Your offer should consider a consolidated Installation & Commissioning charges & not on per day basis.
A: 100USD salary per day including the instruct installation costs, machines commissioning charges, and worker training costs.
37) Q: on the fuel power and manpower consumption of the total granule fertilizer plants. We would like to know the total power, fuel and manpower requirement to run this line.
A: Total powder of this line, you can find it in the quotation. fuel, reference number 25 and 27 replies.
38) Q: on total costs on the granules production: We would also like to know the approx. cost of producing the granules if it cost Rs 500 per man /day, power at Rs 7/kwHr, Agricultural waste fuel at Rs 10/kg, Furnace oil at Rs 45/kg etc.
A: approx. cost for one day: 38668.8Rs= 500Rs*4 workers+ 154.8 Kw*Rs7/KwHr* 8Hr+350kg*Rs 10*kg *8Hr
an energy-efficient service-oriented energy supplying system and control for multi-machine in the production line - sciencedirect
The system centralizes energy conversion units with different output power.Building a response and request mechanism for energy service supplying.Developing a task-based agent design to configure the production line for efficiency.The system owns better energy-saving effect than the commonly used servo system.
Energy efficiency is of great significance in manufacturing to lower emissions and costs. Focusing on the production line featured with multi-machine and multi-task, a novel service-oriented energy supplying system where the energy supplying is deemed as a service is developed to improve efficiency. The service-oriented energy supplying system centralizes energy conversion units with different levels of output power as service agents to respond to the energy requirements of individual machines, and each machine requests a service that can match the power demand of the corresponding task. The architecture and mathematical model of all entities in the system were established to reveal the working process. The task-based agent design for the production line with different tasks was further developed to configure the system and construct the response mechanism to ensure the efficiency of energy conversion units. To validate the effectiveness, the system was applied on a production line that consists of four processes to form a clutch shell. Results show that the proposed system owns better energy-saving effects than that of the servo system with the performance of high energy efficiency, i.e., 6.42% of the energy consumption can be saved during a working cycle. The reason for energy saving was analyzed and how to further improve the efficiency of the system from the perspective of agent design was discussed. The proposed system assists in designing and operating multi-machine in a production line with similar tasks to be completed for higher energy efficiency.